Find yourself running short on cash at certain times of the year?
Holidays? Vacations? Tax Time? Unexpected Car Trouble or Home Repairs?
No need to worry! Danville Bell Credit Union is here to help!
As a valued Danville Bell Credit Union member, you are entitled to skip a payment on your loan(s) once per year.
This offer does not include Mortgages, Home Improvement Loans or Overdraft Loans.
3 Easy steps to your next “Skip-a-Payment”
- Decide which month you would like to skip.
- Complete and sign the Skip-A-Payment Application. All borrowers and co-borrowers must sign the application. Please include your daytime phone number.
- Deliver in person or mail the application to Danville Bell Credit Union at the address above.
Important Notes Regarding “Skip-a-Payment”
- All borrowers and co-borrowers must sign the application.
- To ensure your payment is “skipped,” your request must be received before the payment due date.
- A $30 processing fee per loan is due with the application.
- Faxed applications will not be accepted.
- If your payment is made through Direct Deposit and/or Payroll Deduction, Danville Bell will deposit your payment into your regular share account. You can then withdraw the money or transfer to your checking account.